£30,000 – £40,000
C3 is a Cambridge-based company, specialising in computer telephony platforms and associated multichannel applications. We specialise in software that streamlines the communications process and reduces overhead management costs. Our customer engagement platform, which incorporates our multichannel contact centre and IVR scripting technology, is deployed to a wide range of customers in a diverse set of industries (Telecoms, Universities, Retail, Media etc) throughout the UK and worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to develop and implement new projects, as well as to enhance the company’s existing products. This will include the full project life cycle from evaluating requirements from our marketing and sales team, through to proposing a suitable solution and then designing & implementing it using the latest Microsoft .Net development tools.
The ideal candidate should have 3 or more years’ experience of full project life cycle development of end-user products using Microsoft .Net.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Evaluating sales and marketing requirements
- Designing new products and enhancements to existing products
- Implementing new products and enhancements to existing products
- Providing 3rd line support and assistance on these products to our Technical Support Team
- 3 or more years’ experience using Microsoft .Net to produce end-user products encompassing Web based user interfaces and back-end servers.
- Demonstrable technical competence with ASP.Net and either VB or C#.Net
- Ideally educated to degree level in a science or engineering subject
- Experience with any of the following technologies would also be a distinct advantage:-
- MS SQL
- Telecommunication technology (SIP, SMS, ISDN, IVR, etc.)
- Real-time, performance critical, multi-threaded designs
- Java script
- Payment technologies (Credit Card processing, PCI, etc.)
- Ability to work both as part of a team and on individual projects
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
In addition to a competitive salary, C3 also offer a company pension scheme, an annual appraisal and performance related bonus scheme, up to 25 days paid holiday and a range of other benefits.
Want to apply?
If you are bright, enthusiastic and looking to work at the leading edge of the telecommunications industry, in a stable and rewarding environment – get in touch, we want to hear from you.
Please send a CV and covering letter by e-mail to Jobs@C3.co.uk
Closing Date: June 1st 2015
Strictly NO Agencies